> > each opened window to have a separate window in taskbar
> > not in the main window.

By default Delphi application only have one button on the Windows Task Bar for
the whole
application. When you, for example, minimize the main form Delphi minimizes the
main form, and than
hides all other windows in the application as well. If you want to have a
separate taskbar button
for each secondary window you need to change the extended style flag. When we
add WS_EX_APPWINDOW
bit to the ExStyle flag for the form, the form will not get minimized when the
main form for the
application is minimized. This is how the CreateParams should look:

procedure TForm1.CreateParams(var Params: TCreateParams);
begin
  inherited CreateParams(Params);
  Params.ExStyle := Params.ExStyle
                    or WS_EX_APPWINDOW;