----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Making a MT HTTP Server -- NEED HELP!

> Tried installing them in delphi but got errors with undeclared identifiers
> for all the authentication stuff.  I must be using an older version of ICS
> than you.
>
> Dan

Ok, after doing a {$DEFINE NO_AUTHENTICATION_SUPPORT} I got them to install.
I dropped them on a form and built and ran the project fine.  However, it
hung, using 100% cpu when I terminated it, even though I hadnt added any
code to use them.
Those linker errors are C++ builder errors btw, not Delphi errors.

Dan