Hello

Using RcvFile application provided by Wilfried Mestdagh I had some error at
simultaneous receiving of files.
Details: I lunch srvfile.exe on a machine a put it in listen mode. After that I
launch 2 sndfile.exe (clients) on other 2 machines in the same lan. If the
clients send files one at a time, it works ok, the server receives all files,
no problem.
But if the first client sends a file and the second client sends another file
simultaneously or at short time (the first transfer is not complete), the
server has three behaviours:
1. works sometimes
2. receives the first transfer in good parameters but the second fails (and
there are errors displayed in log)
3. receives the first transfer in good parameters but the second fails (and
there are no errors displayed in log)

I want the server to:
1. receive files one at a time
2. put the second (third, 4th, etc) file "on hold" until previous file is
received completely

Is there a method for this ?