> > That's was my first impression also, however RPPollSvc.Handle
> > doesn't exist
> > :-(
>
> Correct. TService is derrived from TDataModule and has no windows
> handle. However you can make one with AllocateHWND.

I guess message problems may have been why I gave up using the Borland
service environment.

Except for my latest service using Wilfred's unit (that links both
environments in the same program), I've been using a simple service
starter that runs a normal GUI application, and sends it a stop message
when the service is requested to stop.  This all makes debugging
trivial.

Angus