> I use DXISAPI with THttpMTServer and set the twsocket imode to 0 (blocking),
> do I still do threaddetach for running it in the ISAPI thread?

I don't know those component...
You have to use ThreadDetach and ThreadAttach when the component has to be used
within the context
of a thread which is different from the context of the thread in which the
component has been used.
In other words, if the component is created and used in the same thread, there
is no need to use
ThreadDetach/ThreadAttach.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit