Hi

I'm trying out the MailSnd demo - trying to adapt it to send mail as
Rich Text.

I've changed the MsgMemo to a TJvRichEdit and have tested by pasting in
some rich text - e.g. my sig below is in Comic Sans MS and I can paste
this into the message area and retain the font size etc.

But when I send the mail to myself, I receive it stripped down to plain
text.  I've tried changing the ContentType to HTML but it doesn't help
(makes it worse by stripping out the CR/LF's.

I assume that the problem lies somewhere in procedure
TSmtpTestForm.SmtpClientGetData ... but have no idea how to proceed.

Is there an easy way?  I have got ScroogeXHTML which converts a subset
of RTF to HTML - but I really want to be able to email everything in the
RichEdit.

TIA

Jeff

P.S. Long time user of ICS but first time user of this elist.

P.P.S.  Not sure how to tell what version I have - the source seems to
be dated  2001-05-19 if that helps - can't see a version number anywhere
and I am using Delphi 6 Pro.

--

Jeff Cook

Aspect Systems Ltd