Sorry, exchange {$END} by {$ENDIF}, the beer was too good yesterday 8-(

    bAllSent            : Boolean;
{$IFDEF COMPILER4_UP}
    FReadCount          : Int64;
{$ELSE}
    FReadCount          : LongInt;
{$ENDIF}
    FPaused             : Boolean;

And ~ Line 988:

    property AllSent   : Boolean                    read  bAllSent;
{$IFDEF COMPILER4_UP}
    property ReadCount : Int64                      read  FReadCount;
{$ELSE}
    property ReadCount : LongInt                    read  FReadCount;
{$ENDIF}
    property RcvdCount : LongInt                    read  GetRcvdCount;