Hello Wilfried,

I dl'ed ICS today morning so I'm not in the position to help yet ...
But I will experiment with it this week, it has a good chance of being the
final component I choose for my communications program in our GPS navigation
system at the local transport company of the second biggest city in Hungary.
If I succeed and get my money I will either donate or do something useful for
you.
At least I plan to do so.

Bests,
Peter

--
FIGYELEM !  Ennek a levélnek a végén NINCS REKLÁM !!!
észrevetted ?