> have no idea how do i know if server have sent all it wanted to send after
> command.

The easiest is to add a delimiter after the data. And the eaisiest is to use
a CR/LF pair, that is send text lines. It is easy because TWSocket has a
LineMode you can set to TRUE to have it assemble complete lines before
triggering OnDataAvailable.

You should probably read the document "TCP/UDP primer" available from the
support page at my website.