From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Max Terentiev
Sent: 02 August 2006 11:23
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Connect() time out

Hello, Francois,

I call SmtpCli->Connect(). If it's timed out - I call SmtpCli->Abort().

After it I start New smtp session and call SmtpCli->Connect() for next
email. I receive 10004 in SmtpRequestDone.

Please note: after TimeOut and SmtpCli->Abort() i receive 10004 error for
next 20-30 Connect attempts !

---
With best regards, Max Terentiev.
Business Software Products.