From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Test Exception in WSocket

: Arno Garrels wrote:
: > Fastream Technologies wrote:
: >> I randomly get the test exception fired in my code.
: >
: > Make sure your custom messages are in a range above
: > WH_MAX_MSG!!
:
: I mean custom messages posted to a thread, if you post
: custom messages to a custom window it doesn't matter.
:
:
: ---
: Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
: http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html
:
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be