Hi,

I am using Delphi 5 with your TFTPServer and
TFTPClient over a LAN network.
There are 20 machines sending data simultaneously to
the same TFTPServer. This is slowing down the machine
considerably.
I have no problem if the FTP transfers are slowed down
instead, therefore I am trying to add
Application.ProcessMassages in
FtpServer1StorDataAvailable event. With this the
client goes into Timeout and only a portion of the
file reaches the server.

I tried adding
  FtpClient1.DataSocket.LingerOnOff:=wsLingerOn ;
  FtpClient1.DataSocket.LingerTimeout:=30 ; // also
tried 300 and 3000
and
  FtpClient1.Timeout:=30 ; // also tried 300 and 3000

but it did not help.

How can I reduce the priority of TFTPServer ?

Regards
Allan