If I start a HttpCli.GetAsync operation, how can I terminate it
immedietly based on the contents on the header received, for example
"Content-Type"? As soon as I get this header and see that it is not
what I need, I want to cancel receiving the body.

I am trying to download some images that may not be available and the
web request returns status 200 every time and sends text/html when the
URL is invalid.

Also, if I use THttpCli components on a form and free that form will
there be any problems if there is a .GetAsync operation still pending?
I want to be able to close forms as quickly as possible when exiting
my application.

Thanks,
Johnnie Norsworthy