Hi,

I use Delphi5 with ICS components. The program runs on
a LAN environment. I copy 2 files successfully from
node-A (TFTPClient) to node-B (TFTPServer).The 3rd
file has to go from node-A (TFTPClient) to node-C
(TFTPServer),
this is when I get

OnRequestDone RqType=15
ErrCode = 500
ErrorMessage= Control connection closed. Connection
reset by peer (Winsock error #10054)

All the same the files are copied successfully.

After the error I also get  Timeout error after the
next 'ftpPutAsync'
OnRequestDone RqType=18
ErrCode=426
ErrorMessage=Timeout

This is happening only at my clients office. At my
setup it works perfectly. Is there some windows setup
I should check?

Regards
Allan