I sent to nativeapi group.

Thanks,

SZ

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francois Piette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Need help with TServiceApplication

:> When IQRP service (a SYSTEM service) start type is set to auto, Windows
in
: > Safe mode login screen crashes. It does not let the user to log in!
Simply
: > reboots! This is both on my computer and customer computer 2500 km away
in
: > Sweden. Any idea? Is this a Windows bug? When I set the startup type to
: > "manual" and try to manually start the service in Safe mode, it says
: "cannot
: > start in safe mode" but I do not understand why it crashes the entire
: > windows!
:
: I have no idea and it is a good question for
: borland.public.delphi.nativeapi.win32 (or corresponding cpp group if it
: exists). Or maybe in the delphi mailing list (same elists.org server) as
: ICS.
:
: Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html
: --
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
: Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
: http://www.overbyte.be
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be