This maybe a little OT but it's related to the use of ICS.

I have some real-time data generated by my application that I'd like external
users to be able to view in the form of a web page.  My web programming
knowledge is scant to say the least.  I know I can use the HttpServ component
to create the server but that then uses static directories and files to serve
the web pages.  Am I correct in assuming I must constantly update these files
with the real time data  or is there another way?

Thanks

Chris Lord
Design Engineer / Network Administrator
Tuthill Micro Systems