----- Original Message -----
From: "DZ-Jay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] HTTP Server upload prgress bar

:
: On Nov 4, 2006, at 05:01, Fastream Technologies wrote:
:
: > I want the browser to display a upload progress bar while an HTTP file
: > upload is taking place.
:
: But when you say "browser", do you mean an ICS HttpCli application, or
: just a regular web browser (such as MSIE, Firefox, etc.)?  If the
: latter, I don't think there is much you can do, as an "HTTP file
: upload" is actually a POST request, which the browser handles itself --
: unless you are performing it through other means.  In any case, it is
: out of the scope of this list.

Yes Internet Explorer and FireFox. I have seen some sites such as
rapidshare.de doing this.

I think it is in the scope of this list as THttpServer demo promotes the
idea of creating dynamic pages with Delphi/BCB.

Best Regards,

SZ