Hello guys,

I do have a problem with ICS HTTP server I am not able to solve. My
application is ruinning all the time. The server refuses to answer
some time. It happened irregulary - mostly once in one month so it's
pretty dificuly to catch ... There is 401 error message on the client
side trying to get any documents. When it happen not all connections
are closed - this is the only information I have.
I would appreciate any help where and how to search the reason of
freezing of a server...
Thank you

Igor