Hello Arno,

If you have tested it, I could be wrong. I didn't actually test it.
I just looked at the code below and it seems that SSL and Socks are
mutually exclusive. I didn't dig it further.

{$IFDEF USE_SSL}              { Makes the IDE happy }
  TBaseParentWSocket = TCustomSslWSocket;
{$ELSE}
  TBaseParentWSocket = TCustomSocksWSocket;
{$ENDIF}

--
Best regards,
Jack