Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För
Bjørnar Nielsen
Skickat: den 13 december 2006 21:43
Till: 'ICS support mailing'
Ämne: Re: [twsocket] Freeze when using smtp after recreating itsparentform

I have not paid very much attention to this duscussion, but I want to say
something about using ICS on many diffent computers and different platforms.
My company have made software based on ICS that run on W95, W98, NT, W2000,
WXP and Vista. The components used is HttpCli, SMTPCli, HtmlSMTPCli,
POP3Cli, HttpServer, SocketServer and WSocket (including the SSL-versions of
the components). I have no problems on any platforms. The only time I have
had problems, have been other components that needs for example Mime32.dll
or other dll's that come from installing programs that is not standard in
the platform. Or maybe to old winsock.

Some times I have had trouble when freeing a component from inside an
eventhandler for the component, or freeing a form that contains a component
that is still working, but that is bad programming, even if it made problems
only on some of the platforms.

Regards Bjørnar