Hello,

there two Problem at my Application and hope you can help me! I use
Delphi7 and create an instance of TFtpClient in a Thread. This Thread
will interrupt and wait for an event to continue the execution. The
issue is, that the Taskbar freeze while this time. Do you know a
solution for me?

The second issue is that the Ports believe in the Time_Wait - State and
so I can't reuse it. How can I avoid this or how can I set the Time?

Thank you very much!

Dirk Singer

ECKELMANN AG:
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hubertus G. Krossa;
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Gerd Eckelmann (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Dr.-Ing.
Frank-Thomas Mellert, Dr.-Ing. Peter Cordes;
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wiesbaden, HRB 12636