Hi,

I'm rather new to this mailinglist but I've a question for a newbie on
the ICS component. Hope that somebody can help me with this issue or
point me in a certain direction.

I've created a delphi 7 programme with the WSocket. It works fine on
my development PC. It communicates between the PC and a DDC controller
on two UDP ports (5556 transmitting to the controller and 9876 for
receiving on the PC). It works fine! My platform is Windows XP Pro.

Now I've copied just my exe-file to a Windows 2000 Pro PC. It doesn't
receive anything from the controller after sending the correct
commands. I've shipped the file to other computers with Windows XP Pro
and some work and some don't work. What's wrong ?

Because I'm working with TCP/IP components I've looked to firewall's
or other blockers but that's not the issue here. Does anybody had a
similar problem ? Does anybody have an idea or can point me in a
direction where I can find a solution?

Thanks for all the help !

Jim