Francois,
Francois PIETTE wrote:
> I had not noticed you where using threads. SZ is right: you need a message
> pump in your thread.
> There are several multithread sample delivered with ICS-V5 (They are good
> for ICS-V6)
>
> btw: You frequently don't need thread with ICS because it is asynchronous
> and non-blocking. It multitask automatically WITHOUT using threads.
> Programming is then much easier...
To date, I have used the components without additional threads. This is
my first experience using threads. I had to do this because the SQL
stuff I use (ADO) is blocking. If the SQL server is busy, or down, you
get very large waits in your program. So I have moved the SQL stuff into
it's own thread.

The main thread still uses TWSocketServer to accept the client connects.

Regards,

Andy