> If you purchase Delphi 2007 for WIN32 via D/L like I did, you may want
> to seriously consider purchasing the media kit too because the D/L
> version provides no files to install from, it simply performs a Install
> Anywhere from the web leaving you only the Install Anywhere installer
> file.

This is not entirely true. During the first phase of the web install,
the necessary files are downloaded. After the InstallAware installation is
completed, the install files that the setup stub downloaded remain
on your system in a GUID named folder under:
\Documents and Settings\AllUsers\Application Data
You can backup this folder and restore it to another machine
to do another install and it will use the local files rather than
download. The files are removed during an uninstall.

Still, the media kit does provide you with a more complete
install image.

All these issues are being discussed in the non-tech borland
newsgroup. Probably a better place to look for information and
discuss than here.

-Jeff Hamblin