>>That appears correct, the THttpCli changes a POST to a GET request
>>when automatically redirecting.
>>
>>RFC1945 however say that this is wrong:
>
> That's true.  We found the same thing while building an interface to one
> server.  Note, however, the major browsers all change the POST to a
> GET.  The server we interface with, in fact, expects a GET at the location
> it redirects us to with the 302 response.

I remember long time ago we discussed this topic (post changed to get after
relocation) and we concluded that it must be done so because most browser do
not follow the standard and not doing like the browser will result in
failure. That is probably how a bug in a well known browser become a
de-facto standard ! Like it or not, if you don't do the same, your program
will be accused of malfunction even if it perfectly follow the standard.