While the discussion for the urlencode on autorelocate is going nicely :-) I
also have a small remark to make about the cookie property.

Currently the following is done when a cookie is received
-----------------
        else if Field = 'set-cookie' then begin
            bAccept := TRUE;
            TriggerCookie(Data, bAccept);
        end
-----------------

would it not be beter to save the recieved cookie somewhere in the httpcli
component? I believe that this cookie-property is the only received property
that is not feed back into the component when recieved.

Currently I handle this in the oncookie event but that means that I have
extra variables laying around for every httpcli component I use and i really
not like that. It's a kind of weird that after a get or post I need to
access on variable to see the real returned cookie value.

I have the code available so i can propose the change but would like to see
some comments on the basic idea first

Kind regards,

Frans