Hello,

my COM server goes havoc when the e-mail has been sent. If the client
calls some simple functions which normally would only read something
from the database and return the value they fail instead. Functions
which aren't really interdependant or so.

I'm wondering now why. It also happens with my printing code as it
seems. So my guess now is that it's related that both are (at least this
is what I think) within the context of a TWSocket's OnDataAvailable.
Could it be that the message handling for the e-mailing etc. can cause
this? If yes, how to circumvent this?

Greetings

Markus