Hello Maurizio,

TProxyInfo does not parse the proxy-strings correctly
since here in W2K entries are separated by a space, I changed
below function to accept multiple separator chars.
Now when I pass separators [';', ' '] the component works fine.

procedure SplitString(const AString: string;
                      const SepChars: TSysCharSet;
                      ResList: TStrings);
var
  posini: integer;
  posend: integer;
  cnt: integer;
begin
  ResList.Clear;
  posini := 1;
  while posini <= Length(AString) do
  begin
    posend := Length(AString) + 1;
    for cnt := posini to Length(AString) do
    begin
      if AString[cnt] in SepChars then <= changed
      begin
        posend := cnt;
        Break;
      end;
    end;

    if (posend - posini) > 0 then
      ResList.Add(Trim(Copy(AString, posini, posend - posini)));

    posini := posend + 1;
  end;
end;

--