Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way using ICS that I can discover if a
Listening UDP port is free or already in use? There is any method to do that?
I ask this beacuse I need to make a port pool, so, I will have a range of ports
(Eg: 30000 to 31000) and I will open ports for incoming data randomly for
incoming video data but before I use a port I need to know first if it is
available, because if it is not available I will have to choose another port

Thanks a lot!

Éric Fleming Bonilha
Diretor de Tecnologia
Digifort - Sistema de Segurança Digital