Thanks Wilfried. Close() will do it.

What then does Shutdown(x) do?  I see that Close()
calls it with an argument of 1 (SD_SEND), which
according to a comment is for "graceful close".  Does
it stop sending data?

      -dZ.

Mestdagh[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Sent    : 9/28/2007 12:03:57 PM
>To      : twsocket@elists.org
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: Re: [twsocket] TWSocketThrdServer
graceful shutdown

 >Hello dz,

Just call Close method. server will stop listening.
Note that calling
Close will not stop current connections, it only
stops listening.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
 http://www.mestdagh.biz