On Oct 18, 2007, at 02:35, Arno Garrels wrote:

> Your code does not guarantee that all data will be sent
> to the client. Make sure that ShutDown() is called after
> all data has been delivered to winsock. Something like
> that:

Thanks Arno.  But now I'm confused:  It was because I was told to call
Shutdown(1) that I used it when closing the connection.  I was told on
this list that that's what I should do to ensure that the closing
message data is delivered before closing the connection.  Was this not
accurate?

        dZ.

--
Time flies like the wind...