I noticed that it is not initialized anywhere, which
means that its going to be False by default
(supposedly).  Perhaps compiler optimizations will
cause it to be stored in a cpu register and without
initialization may not be guaranteed to be 0 (false).

    -dZ.

transliterating tabs to spaces (nevermind)

 >[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello:
>     Nevermind my last message.

Too late ;-) But it should be realy made the default
value.
FLineEdit seems not being initialized correctly
allways, at
least not by the Delphi 7 compiler, maybe when
Optimization
is turned off ?

Like an idiot, I set
> LineEdit mode to True by mistake.  I made this change
> inadvertently today, which explains why I didn't
> notice it before.
>
>     Sorry,
>     -dZ.

tabs to spaces (?!)