Hello Andy,

Addition to what Wilfried said, if your router is unable to parse the
contents of the PASV command response, (in cases like stupid router or SSL),
you need to define a manual pasv port range and forward up to 5-6k ports
from your router. These are the ports that the client will connect to when
transferring files or folder listings, in PASV mode.

Best Regards,

SZ