On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Wireshark can only 'see' data passing the NIC. I think
>  a file transfer was just not started yet.

Hmm. Using Microsoft's command line ftp, Wireshark picks up "STOR logo.jpg".

>  Method Put is blocking, it returns when the method has finished
>  (successfully or faulty). PutAsync returns immediately regardless
>  whether the method has finished or not, later when the asynchrone
>  method has finished OnRequestDone will trigger with the result
>  code.

Yes, I've figured that out. I'm using PutAsync.

It wouldn't be a problem with the LocalFilename containing spaces or
anything would it?

Is there anyway I can check that the PutAsync command has received the
correct file name?