Generally I would say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". You should read
through the release history and see what new changes there are and if they
may affect you and if you really need them. The v 5 track is mainly to have
a release for all of those (me included) who uses older Delphi-version. I
generally find that the ICS-release is of good quality regardless of
beta-label. But the way to go is with the v 6 since v 5 is only for legacy.
I think if you read through the archive you will find more information about
this.

Regards, Fredrik.