From: "zayin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'ICS support mailing'" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] IP Camera

Hi Éric,

The camera is a AirLink101.

Ciao,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Éric Fleming Bonilha
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 12:07 PM
To: ICS support mailing

Hi Mark,

Actually the Digifort architecture is very complex because we need to have
compatibility with a lot of different IP cameras (We have now support for
250 different models) and we support a lot of streaming protocols, but the
base concept is simple.

Do you want to grab images from what IP Camera? What is the model? JPEG or
MPEG-4 streaming?

Éric