Hello,

This is all plain HTML without any additions.

I receive an HTML submit command and I am handling it the onPostData
callback and all is well. I parse the data do the internal calls and life is
good.

I have one issue. I do not know what to answer. I do not want the browser
page to change or move to another page or really do anything. I just need to
send an acknowledgement and I do not know how.

Without the acknowledgement the browser sits waiting.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Mark