Hi

This is probably a misuse of this list as I gather there is one devoted
to SSL .... however since I already belong to this one and I guess the
main players in SSL are here too, here goes.

I'm confused about how I go about using ICS for an SMTP client connected
to a mail server that uses SSL.   I have googled around and end up on a
page asking for contributions to the development effort - problem there
- but I see the page says

ICS - SSL Effort
  <http://www.overbyte.be/eng/graphix/clearpix.gif>
Updated: Jan 08, 2006

... so is there an ongoing effort?  Is there a "product" that I can
download at a cost or (hopefully) for free?  The page shows the
donations from 2002 to 2005 so perhaps it has been abandoned, superceded
or whatever.

Anyway, can someone point me in the right direction - a site with
downloads and costs etc.?

Cheers

Jeff

--

Jeff Cook

"The Cooks" Oasis

The Cooks Ltd

Phone: +682 28 213

Skype: jeffraro

www.cookislandsoasis.com <http://www.cookislandsoasis.com/>

<http://fta.firetrust.com/index.cgi?id=jeffraro&amp;page=1&amp;campaign=
aspect_email> I use and recommend MailWasher Pro to keep my mailbox
clear of SPAM