Hello,

>Are you referring here to CamCollect or your own application?

CamCollect

I spent hours last night attempting to locate the problem. I went so far as
to cycle power on the camera, reset to defaults, and cycle power on my
computer, to no resolution.

This morning/afternoon I can not get it to fail. I had it running for 3+
hours and not one hiccup. It is running now in the background and working
flawless.

The only hardware I did not cycle power on is the router.

For Francois P., I am not calling any message pump calls, etc.. Most of my
ICS callbacks are very short and post a message.

For now, I will keep on the motion detection path I am on and be watchful
for the error again.

Thank guys,

Mark