Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
>> Is there a simple way to get this new feature working with the
>> client and server demos for testing purposes?
>
> There are three new menu Options in overbyteicsftpserv.exe,
> 'Authenticate opt-md5', opt-md4 and opt-sha1, which cause the FTP
> server to use One Time Passwords.  These options are not currently
> saved in the INI file.
>
> OTP in the FTP client is automatic, if it sees the opt-xx response, it
> replies with the hashed password.

Do I have to set anything else for user anonymous?

Using D7 I get this error:

Executing Requested Command
> USER anonymous
< 331 Response to otp-md5 999 qpy8gjxwu4gaee required for anonymous.
Request UserAsync Done.
StatusCode = 331
LastResponse was : '331 Response to otp-md5 999 qpy8gjxwu4gaee required for
anonymous.'
No error
Executing Requested Command
! Generated One Time Password: VETO TWIT ARK REEF JIM HAYS
> PASS VETO TWIT ARK REEF JIM HAYS
< 530 Login incorrect.
Request PassAsync Done.
StatusCode = 530
LastResponse was : '530 Login incorrect.'

Thanks,

Arno