Francois PIETTE wrote:
>> Well, I could log in properly and start editing but not save the changes
>> or
>> show preview. /Fredrik.
>
> I've just tryed to edit and save a page. I works as expected.
> Do you have another computer to try with ? Maybe a browser setting has
> changed ?
> Can someone else do a slight change in a page and tell me if it work ?

I recall this happened to me before.  I had created a new account and I
could log-in with it, but could not edit anything.  It turned out that
new accounts do not automatically get "write" privileges.  Luckily I had
another account to which Francois had given write access, but which I
had forgotten.

Perhaps Fredrik's account does not have write access?

        dZ.