Hi folks.

I am writing an application with gphttpproxy component.

I set proxy for internet explorer and sniffing the traffic.

But i have a problem about proxy. If gphttpproxy component is active, users
internet explorer is not working correctly.

Some pictures are not showing and explorer does not navigate correctly.
Sometimes, when i want to navigate www.yahoo.com <http://www.yahoo.com/>
but explorer navigate me another web page. I must try a few times for
correct results. Some sites is not opening.

If i stop the gphttpproxy component, everything works fine.

What is the problem.

thanks