-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: 18 August 2008 14:53
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] SSL Help

> 'm beeing a pain, but I'n unable to find the latest V6 on the site,
The ICS web site does use a lot of frames, scripts and redirections making
it very hard to bookmark pages and files.  You must be looking at an old
cached version from somewhere, the latest page is dated Aug 12 is very small
type at the top of:

http://www.overbyte.be/frame_index.html?redirTo=/products/ics.html

and the current V6 download is:

http://www.overbyte.be/arch/OverbyteIcsV6_RC1.zip

but this name may be quickly obsolete once a final release is done.

Angus