Hello,

I just saw at http://www.openssl.org/source/ tha there are two newer
versions (0.9.8"f" and "g") after "e" we have. Are there any critical bug
fixes in these minor updates? When do you think it is time to catch up??

Also, Francois, what will happen to the ICS-SSL mailing list after ICS-ssl
going public? I suggest all non-ICS list subscribers to subscribe here and
ICS-SSL list should stay idle for the archive.

Regards,

SZ