Maurizio Lotauro wrote:

> The problem is that when HttpCli detect the 401 (after finished to
> receive the body?) it start to re-send even if it has not finished
> the previous one, so the server will discard part of it, so it appear
> "truncated" on the head.

That's exactly what I found today as well.
It works when you send all data in FSendStream from event
THttpCli.SocketDataSent at once. That's of course not a real fix but
it works, give it a trial.

WireShark has a problem displaying the TCP stream when there are no
or just a few line breaks in the stream. With a line-based text file
debugging was easy.