Hello Arno,

> Usually you do not need a certificate to connect to a SSL server.
> Your client might however communicate with multiple servers requesting
> a client certificate. If that is case leave both properties unassigned
> and handle event OnSslCliCertRequest instead, this is demonstrated in
> the HttpsTst demo.

Good to know!

>>> Because to me the file content is just a string. Can I set a
>>> string property in SslContext instead of a file name?

> Uhh, sorry, I probably missed the point. What do you want to achieve?

What I want to do is to avoid providing the two .pem files as
separate files. Instead, I'd like to read the content of the two
files and hard-code them in a string variable, or in resource.
In this case, I'd like to have a method in TX509Base called
LoadFromString() or LoadFromStream() instead of LoadFromPemFile()
so that I can load the value from a string or a memory stream.

Thanks,
Jack