Hello Martin,

Here is a small example:

procedure TFoo.FUDPDataAvailable(Sender: TObject; Error: word);
var
   Buffer: array [0..1023] of char;
   Len: integer;
   Src: TSockAddrIn;
   SrcLen: integer;
begin
   SrcLen := SizeOf(Src);
   Len  := TWSocket(Sender).ReceiveFrom(@Buffer, SizeOf(Buffer), Src, SrcLen);
   if Len < 0 then
      Exit;
   Buffer[Len] := #0;

   {$ifdef DEBUG}
      WriteLn('UDP packet received from ', inet_ntoa(Src.sin_addr));
      WriteLn('Data ', Buffer);

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz