Hi,

I have a service application with a HtppsCli which has ran fine connecting
to a server.
Now, I need the HttpsCli connecting to another webservice first.
Connecting to this new webservices runs fine, but when the HttpsCli connects
to another webservice afterwards, it goes wrong:
The first time it connects, I get a timeout.
The second time, I get an errorcode=0 and a statuscode=0
The third time it works.
Since the client-package is stored in a single class, I have made a quick
test in a regular program and there it runs fine.
I have tested using NOFORMS, set multithreaded property, but that doesn't
help.
I have tested it also with Arno's excellect service framework, but it's
still the same.
Does anyone have a clue of what's going wrong here ?

thanks,

Paul