Hi,

Thanks to you both. Great information.

>btw: Most email client allows you to see the message source. Just have a
look at a few messages you've received.

Yeah. I was worried I would release the program and some client would reply
with something different and then I would be in the position to support
20,000 variations.

My program sends the alarm but my program does not send the reply. I have no
control over that side. It could be a telephone with email that is replying.

The person receiving the alarm will just need to reply to the email.

So, it appears I might need to embed a unique string in the body of the
message and use that to determine the responder.

Ciao,

Mark