Hi,

Since Delphi and ICS goes Unicode I suggest to replace
TIniFile by TRegIniFile in all demo applications.
TInifile uses Win32 API functions which do not support
Unicode, any string is converted to ANSI implicitly.
TMemIniFile won't be a solution since Delphi 2009 UPD 1
did not fix a bug with UTF-8, even if TMemIniFile was able
handle UTF-8 correctly, how would you manually maintain,
for example, a UTF-8 file name?
So I suggest to use the registry with a key under HKCU
Software\FPiette\ICS\Demos\ instead, thast would resolve
problems with UAC in Vista as well.

What do you think?